PearlCo Protect+Hard water? No problem. The PearlCo Protect+ filter cartridge masters even particularly limy drinking water.
- particularly effective decalcification due to high ion exchanger content
- for areas with high water hardness
- protects against rapid calcification of electrical appliances (coffee machines, kettles)
- filters heavy metals (e.g. lead) and other harmful substances
- filters taste-impairing substances (e.g. chlorine)
- improves the taste of coffee, tea and many other beverages
- Filter cartridge with ion exchanger and activated carbon
- Capacity per cartridge approx. 200 litres water
- Total capacity of Pack 3: up to 600 litres of water
- suitable for PearlCo unimax water filters PearlCo Astra and PearlCo Family
- compatible with most water filters using Brita® Maxtra and similar filter cartridges
- not suitable for Maxtra+
- steam sterilized and sterile packed
- all plastics used are free from BPA
For particularly hard water
PearlCo Protect+ filter cartridges contain a higher proportion of the ion exchanger responsible for lime reduction. In this way, drinking water from areas with very high water hardness can also be used without any problems for the finest teas, high-quality coffee and many other particularly taste-sensitive beverages.
Protects electrical appliances from rapid calcification
The high decalcification performance of the Protect+ filter cartridge provides reliable protection against the rapid decalcification of coffee machines, kettles and similar household appliances, which is typical of high water hardness.
Thorough filtration with activated carbon
In addition to the ion exchanger, the Protect+ filter cartridge contains the activated carbon required for comprehensive filter performance. It reduces the proportion of many harmful or unwanted substances.
*BRITA is a registered international trademark of Brita GmbH, Germany and a registered US trademark of Brita LP, USA. The manufacturer of the product has no commercial relationship with Brita GmbH and Brita LP.