PearlCo unimax Pack 10
Water filter cartridges for the use of PearlCo water filters and BRITA Maxtra water filter cans (not compatible with BRITA Style)
PearlCo unimax water filter cartridges optimize your tap water with hygienic filter technology. The lime content of the water is significantly reduced, as well as the proportion of pollutants such as lead and other heavy metals. The same applies to chlorine and many other undesirable substances in drinking water.
The filtration produces aromatic, tasteful water, which is often far better for preparing food and drinks than unfiltered tap water. Especially great is the difference in tea and coffee: both drinks are not only visibly clearer, but also taste much better!
When making hot drinks, the benefits of limescale reduction are particularly important: coffee machines, kettles, and similar electrical appliances will calcify much less when using PearlCo-filtered water and therefore last longer.
The PearlCo unimax filter cartridge uses the same efficient filter technology as the round PearlCo classic filter cartridge. Thanks to their slightly larger design, the unimax cartridge offers a higher capacity of at least 150 liters of tap water. In areas with low water hardness every unimax cartridge even filters up to 200 liters of water.
unimax water filter cartridges also fit with many other water filters, such as Aldi® filter and Brita® * water filters for the Maxtra® * systemThe PearlCo filter cartridge unimax :
- Filter cartridge for the treatment of drinking water through activated carbon and ion exchanger
- Compatible with the PearlCo Astra water filter as well as most water filters that are suitable for Brita® Maxtra® and similar filter cartridges
- Capacity approx. 150 liters of water, with low water hardness up to 200 liters
- removes heavy metals such as copper and lead as well as taste-disturbing substances such as chlorine
- reduces the carbonate hardness (lime content) of the water and reduces limescale deposits
- Longer life of coffee machines, kettles, irons, etc. devices
- ensures a fine aroma and pure taste
- best results e.g. with tea and coffee
- tested by the European Institute for Mother and Child
- steam-sterilized and sterile packed
- All plastics used are BPA free
* BRITA is an international registered trademark of Brita GmbH, Germany and a registered US trademark of Brita LP, USA. MAXTRA is an internationally registered brand of Brita GmbH, Germany. The manufacturer of the product has no trading relationship with Brita GmbH and Brita LP.