PearlCo water filter standard
The PearlCo water filter standard is made of high quality, stable plastic. A manually adjustable change indicator with date and month details shows at a glance when a new filter cartridge is needed. Particularly practical: When inserting the change indicator, the filling opening is automatically closed.
Thanks to its compact design, the standard water filter fits into the vast majority of refrigerator doors. The ergonomically shaped handle ensures comfortable, easy handling. A non-slip bottom plate guarantees a safe and stable stand.
The scope of delivery already includes 6 PearlCo classic filter cartridge for the filtration of up to 900 liters of drinking water!
At a glance: The PearlCo water filter standard
· Water filter for use with PearlCo classic filter cartridges
· compatible with Brita® Classic and many other filter cartridges compatible with Brita® Classic
· 2.4 liter capacity (1.2 liters filtered water)
· fits in most refrigerator doors
· In the housing cover retractable change indicator with month and date setting
· easily closable filling opening
· ergonomic handling
· safe stand thanks to non-slip floor material
The PearlCo filter cartridge classic
· Filter cartridge for the treatment of drinking water by activated carbon and ion exchanger
· compatible among others to the water filters PearlCo Fashion, Standard and glass water filters as well as to most water filters, which are suitable for Brita® Classic and similar filter cartridges
· Capacity approx. 100 liters of water, with low water hardness up to 150 liters
· eliminates heavy metals such as copper and lead as well as taste-disturbing substances such as chlorine
· reduces the carbonate hardness (lime content) of the water and reduces limescale deposits
· longer life of coffee machines, kettles, irons, etc. devices
· ensures a fine aroma and pure taste
· best results e.g. with tea and coffee
· tested by the European Institute for Mother and Child
· Steam sterilized and sterile packed
· All plastics used are BPA free
* BRITA is a registered international registered trademark of Brita GmbH, Germany and a registered US trademark of Brita LP, USA. The manufacturer of the product has no trading relationship with Brita GmbH and Brita LP.