PearlCo AquaMag classic Pack 3
PearlCo AquaMag classic water filter cartridges combine two functions in one filter cartridge: Like the proven PearlCo classic cartridge, the AquaMag cartridge also removes harmful and sometimes even harmful foreign substances from your tap water, including lime, chlorine, copper and lead.
In addition, AquaMag cartridges release magnesium into the filtered water - an important contribution to your health. 2 liters of drinking water filtered with an AquaMag cartridge provide your body with 20% of the magnesium needed daily.
Like the regular PearlCo classic filter cartridges, the AquaMag cartridge also produces aromatic, tasty water, which is often far better for preparing food and drinks than unfiltered tap water.
Unlike the regular cartridge, however, the AquaMag cartridge is only conditionally suitable for the preparation of hot drinks, as the magnesium added to the water may partially escape from the water during cooking and may produce disturbing deposits after some time. These deposits are completely harmless to health. However, if they are not removed, they can permanently damage your electrical appliances.
PearlCo AquaMag classic water filter cartridges also fit with many other water filters that are compatible with the round filter cartridges of the Brita® * Classic range.
With the three cartridges of the PearlCo AquaMag classic Pack 3 you can filter between 300 and 450 liters of drinking water, depending on the water hardness!
The PearlCo filter cartridge AquaMag classic at a glance
· Filter cartridge for the treatment of drinking water by activated carbon and ion exchanger
· 2 liters of filtered water provide about 20% of the daily required by the body magnesium
· best for cool (not cooked) drinks
· compatible among others to the water filters PearlCo Fashion, Standard and glass water filters as well as to most water filters, which are suitable for Brita® Classic and similar filter cartridges
· Capacity approx. 100 liters of water, with low water hardness up to 150 liters
· eliminates heavy metals such as copper and lead as well as taste-disturbing substances such as chlorine
· reduces the carbonate hardness (the lime content) of the water
· ensures a fine aroma and pure taste
· best results e.g. with tea and coffee
· tested by the European Institute for Mother and Child
· Steam sterilized and sterile packed
· All plastics used are BPA free
* BRITA is a registered international registered trademark of Brita GmbH, Germany and a registered US trademark of Brita LP, USA. The manufacturer of the product has no trading relationship with Brita GmbH and Brita LP.