PearlCo glass water filter
The PearlCo glass water filter is made of high quality borosilicate glass (ISO3585) brand Simax, which is characterized among other things by its high thermal and chemical resistance. An LED integrated into the lid of the water filter indicates when you should change the filter cartridge. If the LED is blue, the filter cartridge is ready for use. If the LED is red, the cartridge should be replaced.
The modern, clear design of the water filter blends harmoniously into any environment. Its ergonomic shape ensures comfortable, easy handling. The special, non-slip construction of the base plate guarantees a safe and stable stand.
The scope of delivery already includes 3 PearlCo classic filter cartridge for the filtration of up to 450 liters of drinking water!
At a glance: The PearlCo glass water filter
· Water filter for use with PearlCo classic filter cartridges
· compatible with Brita® Classic and many other filter cartridges compatible with Brita® Classic
· Capacity: 2 liters capacity (1 liter filtered water)
· automatically closing filling opening
· electronic changer indicator
· ergonomic handling
· safe stand thanks to non-slip floor material
The PearlCo filter cartridge classic
· Filter cartridge for the treatment of drinking water by activated carbon and ion exchanger
· compatible among others to the water filters PearlCo Fashion, Standard and glass water filters as well as to most water filters, which are suitable for Brita® Classic and similar filter cartridges
· Capacity approx. 100 liters of water, with low water hardness up to 150 liters
· eliminates heavy metals such as copper and lead as well as taste-disturbing substances such as chlorine
· reduces the carbonate hardness (lime content) of the water and reduces limescale deposits
· longer life of coffee machines, kettles, irons, etc. devices
· ensures a fine aroma and pure taste
· best results e.g. with tea and coffee
· tested by the European Institute for Mother and Child
· Steam sterilized and sterile packed
· All plastics used are BPA free
* BRITA is a registered international registered trademark of Brita GmbH, Germany and a registered US trademark of Brita LP, USA. The manufacturer of the product has no trading relationship with Brita GmbH and Brita LP.